A proposed 33-story tower would replace the old Boston Common Hotel & Conference Center at 40 Trinity Place, just a block or two away from Copley Square.
And, yes, it would be “glass covered.” What’s up with all the new glass-covered buildings these days? Don’t they have any other materials? They don’t have to be red brick. Just something different for a change. But we digress.
The important thing: The $225 million complex would include 220 hotel rooms, conference-meeting space and … 220 luxury condos. Yes, condos. They’re back.
Some neighbors are already expressing concerns about shadows extending from the proposed tower onto Copley Plaza.
File under: The end of the housing crisis (see related post below)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.