I report weekly listings data, every week. Someone asked a logical question – okay, we see what the average asking price and median asking price is, but what about average sales price and median sales price?
Good question. Here’s three pieces of information:
Average sales price, citywide, 04/01/05 – 06/30/05: $538,578
Median sales price, citywide, last three months: $428,000
Average $ / SF: $513
Average sales price, citywide, 07/01/05 – 08/31/05: $538,734
Median sales price, citywide, 07/01/05 – 08/31/05: $419,000
Average $ / SF: $526
So, what does that mean? Average sales price has stayed constant, at least according to this data. Median sales price (half of sales above, half of sales below) has decreased slightly, about $9,000. Price per square foot has risen, just a bit, by $13.
Going forward, I will start quoting this sales data, on occasion. I don’t want to report it weekly, however, since, it isn’t, of course, my data (it’s LINK’s).
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.