Beacon Hill, the last of Boston’s three original hills, was named for the sentry light raised on its peak. Today, Beacon Hill is one of Boston’s premiere historic neighborhoods and home to the Commonwealth’s government. The State House, with its hallmark gold leaf dome, was built near the original colonial beacon and today shines over Boston Common.
Largely residential, the neighborhood is home to historic 19th century townhouses, many of which were designed by the famous Charles Bulfinch, architect of the State House and other Boston landmarks. The area’s small but prosperous commercial district extends down Charles Street, and is home to antique shops, gourmet food stores and restaurants.
- $18,000,000 : 89 Beacon St, Boston6 beds, 11 bathsListed with Cabot & Company
- $9,350,000 : 25 Beacon #4, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Campion & Company Fine Homes Real Estate
- $8,995,000 : 49 Mount Vernon Street #2, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $8,995,000 : 77 Chestnut St, Boston4 beds, 6 bathsListed with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Boston-Commonwealth Avenue
- $8,500,000 : 7 Mount Vernon Place, Boston6 beds, 9 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $8,495,000 : 33 Beaver Pl, Boston4 beds, 5 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
See all Beacon Hill community Condos.
(all data current as of 2/20/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: November 2017