In the Inman News article I mentioned that several successful real estate agents have gone out on their own.
Most recently, mega-sales agent Tracy Campion left RM Bradley, and has now started her new company, called Campion & Company Fine Homes, located at 283 Dartmouth Street, in the Back Bay.
In the past year, there has been a fair amount of change in the local real estate agency. Several companies have entered the local market (and several, including Redfin, are on their way), several have closed (including a big Tremont Street office) or reorganized, and several agents have moved companies or started their own firms.
I like change. These are all good things.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018