Over at Boston Condos For Sale they’re talking about a couple of luxury properties that have had price increases over the past week, bucking the trend of “repricing” going on with the rest of the market.
Specifically, two units at 134 Beacon Street had multi-million price increases. There are five units in the building and the largest, most expensive unit just went under agreement, which must have given the developer a sense of encouragement, I guess.
Also last week, the remaining unit at 270 Clarendon had a $200,000 price increase.
Meanwhile, over at D4, two units were “repriced” by almost $100,000.
Source: Interesting Week for Boston Condo Pricing – Boston Condos For Sale
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018