The federal government will allow Boston to expand its Empowerment Zone to include the air rights parcels over the Massachusetts Turnpike.
Businesses located within the zone will be eligible for wage and other business tax credits, allowing them to claim up to $3,000 annually for each zone resident they hire. The city also will be able to issue bonds to make low-interest loans to businesses within the zone.
The expansion includes portions of already-developed parcels in the Back Bay where the Hynes Convention Center, Prudential Center, Copley Mall and John Hancock Center parking garage now sit …
Feds OK Empowerment Zone expansion in Boston – Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018