The Shell station at the corner of Boylston and Ipswich streets is the latest piece of real estate to hit the sales block amid a wave of development remaking the neighborhood around the 1912 ballpark.
The Giannakopoulos family, which owns the station, has been testing the market – hoping to cash in on a heated competition for property around Fenway between the Red Sox and high-powered condo developers, real estate executives said.
Price tag? A world-series $10 million.
The neighborhood has become a hot-spot for development. The mixed-use 1330 Boylston project is under construction (condos, office space, and new headquarters for Fenway Community Health Center) and Trilogy (apartments) is now open, down the street.
Source: Fenway’s home run derby: Property owners swing for fences – By Scott Van Voorhis, The Boston Herald
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.