Rumor has it that pricing has been set on the residential condo units to be built as part of the “Filene’s building” renovation / construction project.
As you know, John Hynes’ Gale International and Vornado Realty Trust have unveiled plans for a large, mixed-use development to be built on and next to the historic Filene’s department store, in Boston’s Downtown Crossing Ladder District neighborhood.
Probably not surprising anyone, the prices are in the over-$1,000 per square foot range. Specifically, $1,400-$1,500 per square foot, with the penthouses topping out at $2,000+ per square foot.
As a comparison, units in the nearby Ritz Carlton towers sell in the $900-$1,200 per square foot range.
And, for those looking for more-reasonable prices, those who can wait two years, units at the under-construction 45 Province building will be in the $700-$1,200 per square foot range.
Of course, units on high floors with the best views will still run you around $2 million.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018