MassHousing is a great resource for first-time homebuyers – all homebuyers, actually.
Here’s just some of the information you can find on their website:
# How to Buy A Home
# Pre-Qualify for a Mortgage
# Loans for Home Buyers
# Mortgage Insurance
# Homes for Sale
# Home Buyer Counseling
# Brochures & Income Limits
The organization, a not-for-profit run by the Commonwealth, has many creative loan programs available to homebuyers.
The way it actually works is that you get one of the loans from a local lender, and the lender sells the loan to MassHousing.
To find out more about MassHousing, visit their website.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018