Boston condo market
Well, all we can say is: OMG.
Bloomberg has a story about how there’s a housing bubble threat, not to be confused with an actual housing bubble reality, and how it’s a worrisome development.
Let’s get this straight: After five years of being in the dumps, the housing market finally bounces back, stronger in the usual-suspect areas (Boston, San Fran, New York etc.) than in other usual-suspect areas (Detroit, Cleveland, etc.), but by and large, everyone can agree there’s an honest to God recovery going on overall.
So is a recovery by definition a housing bubble threat? Is a market that’s not contracting automatically a bubble threat? Is any teeny tiny improvement in the market officially classified as bubble threat?
It’s just ridiculous.
File under: Silly
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018