I think this guy’s blog entry is hilarious.
Maybe, just humorous?
Those of you familiar with the work of Elisabeth Kubler-Ross will recognize the parallels from her extensive research on grieving in the following post.
With great respect (and apologies) for Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, I have taken many liberties to correlate her research with the stages of grief many sellers experience in a declining market:
Kubler-Ross established Five Stages of Grief: (as experienced by sellers)
* This canâ€™t be happening ~ the market canâ€™t possibly being going soft when I want to sell.
* My home is the nicest home in my subdivision.
* I know my home is worth more than the identical home that just sold down the street.
* I am not going to give my home away.
* I do not have to sell.
* Geez ~ that first RealtorÂ® I spoke with about listing my home sure was negative!
Read on: The Five Stages Of Seller Grief – By Phil Hoover, The Boise Real Estate Blog