I think this guy’s blog entry is hilarious.
Maybe, just humorous?
Those of you familiar with the work of Elisabeth Kubler-Ross will recognize the parallels from her extensive research on grieving in the following post.
With great respect (and apologies) for Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, I have taken many liberties to correlate her research with the stages of grief many sellers experience in a declining market:
Kubler-Ross established Five Stages of Grief: (as experienced by sellers)
* This can’t be happening ~ the market can’t possibly being going soft when I want to sell.
* My home is the nicest home in my subdivision.
* I know my home is worth more than the identical home that just sold down the street.
* I am not going to give my home away.
* I do not have to sell.
* Geez ~ that first Realtor I spoke with about listing my home sure was negative!
Read on: The Five Stages Of Seller Grief – By Phil Hoover, The Boise Real Estate Blog
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018