Is it possible to search for the perfect home and then find it, on your own?
More and more people think so.
“It used to be, five or seven years ago, that our job was about helping clients find the right home,” says Pat Lashinsky of ZipRealty, a discount brokerage. Now, “The clients are very involved in finding their own homes; there are so many tools and ways they can do it.”
The role of the agent, which for years was mainly to bring together buyers and sellers, increasingly is “to help clients with all of the paperwork,” Lashinsky says. Nearly one out of four buyers last year found the home they wanted on the Internet, up from 2% a decade ago, according to the NAR.
I don’t know. It brings up the questions I raised in an earlier post. What do you want your agent to do for you? And, what’s it worth to you?
More: Home shoppers do their hunting online – By Noelle Knox, USA TODAY
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018