It sure looks like the foreclosure crisis is ebbing here and elsewhere.
The Warren Group reports a big drop in the number of homes that were foreclosed upon in October. The number of actual filings continued to rise, but the Warren Group said the filing increases were artificially low last year due to a deliberate regulatory slowdown in petitions tied to all the robo-signing controversies.
Meanwhile, the Globe did a big story on Sunday about the foreclose picture across the nation and Massachusetts – and it came to the conclusion, citing data and economists’ viewpoints, that the foreclosure crisis is indeed “ebbing.”
File under: Housing recovery
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.