The Herald reports its early numbers on the MAR September report, and it’s pretty much what everyone expected – September was a slow month indeed. Single-family home sales slid 16% and condo sales were off 26% from the same month last year. Ouch.
Of course, the Boston market has its quirks, as we have reported here on this blog. For instance, in the $500k – $800k range, there’s only been a 2% drop from ’09. In the $300k – $499k range, there’s been a 25% drop. In the up to $300k range, it’s been close to a 35% drop. However, in the $1 million+ category, from July to Sept., there was a 19% increase (from 84 in 2009 to 100 sales in 2010).
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.