According to Daniel Friedman in The Boston Courant, developers are moving forward with plans to build up to 18 condos on Stuart Street, in Boston’s Bay Village neighborhood.
The building is the site of a former Jae’s restaurant – it faces a parking garage and the flagship Legal Seafoods restaurant.
The developers are planning to preserve the existing Shawmut Street facade (but not the Stuart Street facade, thank god).
Disturbing part of the announcement: it’s taken the developer 18 months to get approval.
I mean, really.
Source: The Boston Courant
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about properties for sale/rent or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS 2018
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st Quarter 2018