I would love to read this story, but unfortunately, it’s subscriber-only.
Dolly Lenz achieved notoriety a couple weeks ago by appearing in New York magazine’s annual “Who makes how much?” issue as a real estate agent bringing in $6 million in commissions, last year.*
* It pretty goes without saying, if a columnist greeted me by saying, “Hello, Dolly”, the interview would be over. Especially since my name isn’t Dolly.
By Pranay Gupte, Special to the New York Sun
When Idaliz Dolly Lenz walked into the restaurant, it seemed only natural to say to her: “Hello, Dolly!”
“Hello, hello – I’m sorry I’m late,” Ms. Lenz, who is executive vice president and managing director of Prudential Douglas Elliman, said. “I’m really sorry to be late. I always show up on time. I’m really sorry.”
Complete article: This Broker Says She’s Driven by an Obsession To Close Deals
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.