Boston Common condos for Sale
View over 100 Boston Common condos for sale in Boston in all price ranges. if you see something you like please call our Boston Common real estate office at 617-595-3712.
- $2,795,000 : 1 Avery #31A, Boston3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Compass
- $1,400,000 : 121 Portland Street #907, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with PSR Real Estate
- $1,200,000 : 170 Tremont Street #1704, Boston2 beds, 2 bathsListed with William Raveis R.E. & Home Services
- $4,275,000 : 45 Province #2502, Boston3 beds, 4 bathsListed with Gibson Sotheby's International Realty
- $1,975,000 : 580 Washington Street #608, Boston3 beds, 3 bathsListed with Compass
See all Midtown community Condos.
(all data current as of 3/24/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
More about the Boston Common:
Boston Common (also known as “the Common”) is a central public park in downtown Boston, Massachusetts. It is sometimes erroneously referred to as the “Boston Commons“. Dating from 1634, it is the oldest city park in the United States. The Boston Common consists of 50 acres (20 ha) of land bounded by Tremont Street, Park Street, Beacon Street, Charles Street, and Boylston Street. The Common is part of the Emerald Necklace of parks and parkways that extend from the Common south to Franklin Park in Roxbury. A visitors’ center for all of Boston is located on the Tremont Street side of the park.
The Central Burying Ground is found on the Boylston Street side of Boston Common. There, one can find the burial sites of the artist Gilbert Stuart and the composer William Billings. Also buried there are Samuel Sprague and his son, Charles Sprague, one of America’s earliest poets. Samuel Sprague was a participant in the Boston Tea Party and fought in the Revolutionary War.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018