1. Protecting your privacy
* We don”t run pop-up or pop-under advertisements.
* We don”t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
* We don”t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons,” single-pixel gifs), except as described below, and only with users” permission.
* We don”t send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
* bostonreb.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If bostonreb.com learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, bostonreb.com will remove that post.
* bostonreb.com, or people who post on bostonreb.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
* We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as setting up subscriber, post-notification alert accounts, etc. This is with your permission.
* We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on bostonreb.com’s forums or comments sections that you expect to keep private.
* Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the bostonreb.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
* All comment and forum postings are stored in our database, even after “deletion”, and may be archived elsewhere.
* If you use the “Email This Post” option, your email address will be stored on our servers, indefinitely.
* Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
* Subscribers can cancel their subscriptions by contacting bostonreb.com (visit the Contact Me page for more information).
* Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of bostonreb.com postings by search engines and other sites
* Search engines and other sites not affiliated with bostonreb.com – including archive.org, google.com, etc. – may archive or otherwise make available bostonreb.com postings. This means if you post a comment, for example, on my site but you request I delete it, afterward, a record of it may remain on google.com, archive.org, etc.
5. Circumstances in which bostonreb.com may release information
* bostonreb.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
* By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of bostonreb.com we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.