The Boston Redevelopment Authority is holding a public meeting regarding Emerson College’s plans to turn the abandoned Paramount Theater in the Combat Zone Midtown District Ladder District into a mixed-use facility.
The meeting is tonight, June 13th, at 6:30 PM, at the Swissotel Hyatt Hotel, at One Avenue de Lafayette.
The new complex will include a 150-person restaurant, a scene shop, 1900 square feet of rehearsal rooms, a sound stage, a “black box” theater seating 140 people, a film screening room seating 180 people, and four levels of housing for approximately 260 students.
Source: The Boston Courant
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about properties for sale/rent or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS 2018
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st Quarter 2018