The Fed has announced that more stimulus in the guise of buying up mortgage securities is necessary.
“If house prices are rising, people may be more willing to buy homes, because they think that they’ll, you know, make a better return on that purchase.” said Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke in a news conference Thursday. “One of the main concerns firms have is that there’s not enough demand.”
From one of our blog readers: “This same kind of thinking in 2002 got us in so much trouble today.”
Deja Vu Here we go again
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.