The Boston Globe’s Thomas C. Palmer, Jr. just broke the story that Hines and TUDC, LLC. has received zoning approval for its 40-story office tower, to be constructed above and beside Boston’s South Station railroad terminal.
The developer has already received Boston Redevelopment Authority approval. Construction is scheduled to begin next year, with completion in late-2008, or early-2009.
The project will eventually include a new hotel, residential housing, and, perhaps, more office space, according to published reports.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about properties for sale/rent or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS 2018
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos
- Boston Downtown Condos
- Boston High Rise Condos
- Boston Condos $1M
- Fenway B0ston condos
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Condos
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
December 2017 1st Quarter 2018