New development just announced in the South End.
Called The Modern (because SoCoLofts wasn’t cool enough?), it will be a 25-unit, six-story condo building near the intersection of Columbus Ave and Massachusetts Ave, at 255 Northampton Street.
I knew about this project from when I worked at Coldwell Banker (their South End office is handling the marketing and sales). I am excited about it. I know both the developers (Hi Peter!) (well, I don’t know David Goldman, but I know his company, New Boston Ventures) and you can count on them building a great project.
Dennis Duffy designed common areas, kitchens, and baths. HW floor upgrades. Sleek and flexible living spaces due for occupancy Summer 2007. 1 & 2 beds as well as lofts. Garage Parking. Elevator. Private terraces. Zen roof deck with kitchen & artist workspace.
Prices? A 731 square foot second-floor one-bedroom is listed at $389,000 and a 998 square foot second-floor one-bedroom is listed at $399,000.
If you go by there, you can see they’ve already cleared away the garage that used to be there (which was the source of the old name they were going to use, “The Garage” (catchy, no?)).
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Downtown Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boson condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018