Ah. Now we know who to blame!
From the NY Times message boards:
My home has been on the market over a year and the single largest factor in the current slump appears to be inept, greedy and unprofessional Realtors. The market will return to balance when at least half of the Raltors [sic] have left the profession and professionals are back in charge to assist. Even though I reduced the price by almost 20% and offered complete owner financing not a single buyer.
â€” R. Warren Meddoff, Plantation, Florida
Source: The Capital of Slumping Home Sales – By David Leonhardt, The New York Times
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018