The Boston Globe is reporting the following:
… The developer of The Residences at Stone Gables, a Malden condominium project in a 1906 schoolhouse, will auction 28 unsold units.
The minimum bids that Coliseum Investment Group LLC will accept range from $175,000 for a one-bedroom to $255,000 for a two-bedroom town house with a private deck …
The auction will be at 11 a.m. on Feb. 10 in Lynnfield, at the Colonial Center, part of the Sheraton Colonial Hotel & Golf Club.
This appears to be a voluntary auction, not a foreclosure or anything of the sort.
The sales company, The Collaborative Cos., was the agent at Folio Boston, which also went the auction route, in 2006.
Slow-moving condo units to be auctioned Feb. 10 – By Kimberly Blanton, The Boston Globe (second item)
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018