When are you supposed to use a capital “S” in spring? I never understood that.
Anyway, it looks as though the number of properties coming on the market has increased during the past week. This is encouraging, because it means 1) buyers have more of a selection from which to choose; and, 2) sellers think they can find buyers for their homes.
I didn’t expect to see the jump in listings (jump is not accurate, it’s more a blip), but it seems to be happening, just a little later than I presumed.
If you’re looking or thinking of looking to buy, I think you’ll have the widest selection over the next two weeks.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.