What national nightmare? Laverne & Shirley reruns? Boiled spare ribs? What?
Wait, it’s the housing slump nightmare that’s now allegedly and unimpeachably over.
OK, we can live with that, though the only thing worse than Laverne & Shirley reruns and boiled spare ribs is watching Laverne & Shirley reruns while eating boiled spare ribs. And if you don’t agree with us about the nightmare of boiled spare ribs, take a gander at this photo.
Btw: You may have noticed we’re trying to put more photos and charts on Boston Real Estate Blog. But we’re drawing the line at posting photos of boiling spared ribs. It’s too … frightening.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.