I just bought a new business book entitled “What would Google Do?” written by Jeff Jarvis. I only read the first chapter so far….but here’s what I have learned.
* Customers are now in charge. They can be heard around the globe and can have a huge impact on any size company, either big or small.
* People can find each other anywhere and coalesce around you – or against you.
* The mass market is dead, replaced by the mass niches.
* “Markets are conversations.” That means the key skill in any organization today is no longer marketing but conversing with your potential clients.
* Google is the fastest growing company in the history of the world.
* Faster is bettter than slow
* There’s always more information out there.
My last statement: You the reader of this blog is in charge. What is it that you want me to blog about? More sales stats? Less sales stats? Your the boss please comment.