According to Bizjournals.com:
If you’re looking for a new job, concentrate your search in Florida.
That state is home to five of the 10 hottest labor markets in America, according to a new Bizjournals study. Cape Coral-Fort Myers holds first place in the national rankings, while Sarasota-Bradenton, Orlando, Lakeland and Miami-Fort Lauderdale are also in the top 10.
Bizjournals uses a nine-part formula to analyze the employment situations in the 100 major markets. The current ratings are based on midyear data compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, covering the period from 2001 to the current year.
Except we live in Massachusetts.
How we doin’?
At the bottom of the standings is New Orleans, the coldest job market in America.
Close behind on the list of coldest markets are Detroit and San Jose.
The remaining markets in the bottom 10 are Dayton, Ohio; Lansing, Mich.; Rochester, N.Y.; Springfield, Mass.; Boston, Mass.; Milwaukee, and Worcester, Mass.
Source: Florida’s job market hottest in nation – By G. Scott Thomas, Bizjournals.com, by way of MSNBC.com
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018