Now, I’m going to have to assume that the issue is more complex than what is written here … or, maybe not.
Disney Sues Over Low-Income Housing Plan – Associated Press by way of Realtor.org
The Walt Disney Co. is suing the Anaheim, Calif., government over its plan to build 1,500 condominiums and apartments, including 225 for low-income residents, in the middle of the Disney Land resort district.
The entertainment company says residents would be out of place in a district designed for tourists.
Hotels, restaurants, and a tourist-friendly retail district called Downtown Disney surround the immediate area. Disney officials want the 26-acre parcel to be developed as an upscale hotel-condominium project.
Proponents of the current plan say the apartment–condo proposal will meet the needs of entertainment workers making modest wages.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018