The Ivy at Dana Hill an under-construction conversion of an historic Victorian-era bulding into 29 modern condominium homes. The property is located at 18 Centre Street, between Harvard and Central squares.
All are sun-splashed one bedroom and studio condominiums featuring kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counters & maple cabinets, designer Italian ceramic tiled-baths with deep tubs. Other features include bay windows, white oak floors throughout and nine foot ceilings. The professionally-managed building offers on-site laundry, 20 deeded-parking spaces, and is pre-wired for Internet, cable and phone.
It is close in proximity to buses and stations and, of course, close to a world-class variety of shops, theaters, nightclubs and restaurants, all within walking distance.
Prices are in the $224,900-$354,900 range. Occupancy is scheduled for May, 2007.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos for sale
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018