The Boston Globe has a great little article about a vacation resort in Westford, MA.
The article didn’t include any links to the developer’s website, so I did a bit of research to find out more.
Here are some details on the Westford resort:
Summer Village at the Pond is a seasonal cottage community filled with activities, amenities and warm weather fun for all ages. Located in the woodlands surrounding Long-Sought-For Pond in Westford, MA, Summer Village offers waterfront activities, pools, sports courts, community buildings and more; an on-site recreation director and loads of daily activities; and affordable, easy-care cottagesâ€¦ All in a close-in, convenient location!
The developer of Summer Village also has a resort in Wells, Maine.
The Cottages at Summer Village is a casual summer community just minutes from the beach in Wells, Maine. It’s a place where neighbor knows neighbor and porches become spur-of-the-moment gathering places. Where families remember what it’s like to play together and homes can handle a little sand stuck to bottoms of bare feet.
The Cottages at Summer Village in Wells was designed to bring back the joy of summertime.
* Easy care cottages are perfect for a laid-back lifestyle.
* Swimming pools, tennis courts, Community Center exercise facilities, playgrounds, sports courts and fields, a 1600 sq.ft. golf green, a full-time recreation director, Friday Night Outdoor Movies,
Saturday night concerts and more offer loads of summer fun.
* Our own BeeLine Trolley makes it quick and easy to take advantage of all Summer Village has to offer.
* The beaches, shops and restaurants of Wells and Oqunquit are just minutes away, making every day feel like part of a perfect vacation.
It seems a bit heavy on the “let’s go on a family vacation” side, but that’s their target market, right?
I think I’m going to check out the Wells, ME development sometime this week or next weekend. Sounds like fun.
Prices for both developments start at $199,000, according to some of the sales literature I received from the very attentive sales staff. Of course, these are only three-season cottages, which in New England might really mean six-months of use, but not a bad investment for summers of fun. Plus, you have the option of renting out your cottage, at least it seems that way – the Maine resort has an in-house rental office.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay Boston condos for sale
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard Boston condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale
- Leather District Boston condos for sale
- Midtown Boston condos for sale
- Seaport District Boston condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End Boston condos for sale
- Waterfront Boston condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.