Boston Back Bay Real Estate
UrbanMeritage has purchased another property on Newbury Street, this time 205 Newbury Street for $8 million. It previously purchased 79 Newbury Street for $10 million.
Now, UrbanMeritage may well be the best landlord on Newbury Street. But think about the numbers: It has an $8 million investment it needs to recoup — and its 205 Newbury Street property has as tenants a poster gallery, a frozen dessert store, a hair salon and an interior designer.
Think of that $8 million in terms of a mortgage — and think what would have to be charged in rents to pay it off.
It doesn’t quite work that way in retail. But you you get the picture about how and why Newbury Street has gotten so pricey.
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: January 2018