It’s official: Boston is the third most ‘walkable’ city in America.
New York is first. No big surprise there when you consider the density of the Big Apple. But what’s a little bit surprising is that San Francisco ranked second on the list. OK, San Fran is an absolutely gorgeous, comfortable city. But it also has some very wide, busy streets, not to mention steep hills, and … oh, never mind. We’re quibbling.
But here’s another point to ponder: Is there a correlation between ‘walkability’ and ‘affordability’? New York, San Fran and Boston are among the three most expensive cities in the nation — and they’re all ‘walkable.’ Of course, walkability is a function of density, and density is ultimately a reflection of popularity/high demand. So one doesn’t necessarily lead to the other. Still. ….
Contact me to find to set up an appointment to start your Boston condo buying process.
SEARCH BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENT
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for saleand rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.