A little music please …
The Boston condo for sale market tends to be quiet this time of year especially during the week of Christmas. People are busy and would rather wait until after the holidays to move or to put their Boston condo for sale on the market.
Some folks are busy with year-end stuff at work and there may also be social events to attend. Although with Corvid I’m not sure if companies still have holiday parties.
Today is the shortest day of the year and soon the days will start getting longer, which is a good thing because most people don’t like looking at Boston condos for sale in the dark.
Shortly after the new year begins my busiest time of the year. I’ll get calls from people who are planning on buying or selling downtown Boston real estate in the new year. Some won’t be doing much until the fall others will be moving in April.
For me, this is the calm before the storm. I’ll wrap up some projects, including a small one that I promised would be done by the end of the year. I’ll be getting my records in order for tax season and closing out 2021.
Oh and I don’t work at all on Christmas day or New Year’s Day. Is cooking and entertaining considered work? perhaps going to the local pub.
Winter starts at 9:58 AM today.
- Tips on buying a Boston real estate
- Boston real estate buyers how to beat all-cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Boston real estate for sale
- Benefits of buying a Boston real estate condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must-know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condo and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale down payment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it takes to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Boston real estate broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter-Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Boston real estate: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Midtown condo using social media
- Boston Boston real estate sales volume
- Wage increases make Boston real estate less or more affordable
- Boston Boston condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Boston real estate offseason
- The definitions of Boston real estate terms and what they mean?
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Click Here to view: Google Ford Realty Inc Reviews
Click to View Google Reviews