From the Herald: “A development team and city officials today will kick off construction of a 26-story tower with 240 units at 120 Kingston St., site of the Dainty Dot building at the intersection of Chinatown and the Financial and Leather districts.”
It looks pretty sharp, and they’re promising an impressive outdoor restaurant scene.
The tower was designed by Elkus Manfredi Architects, which is leaving its design mark all across the city these days.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.