The major slump in the housing market is nearing an end and should not have a significant impact on the overall economy, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson said yesterday.
‘We have had a major housing correction in this country,” Paulson said in an interview with a small group of reporters at the Treasury Department. “I do believe we are at or near the bottom.”
I guess he has access to more data than we do.
I’m neither optimistic or pessimistic (is that possible?) about the economy and the housing market, at least for the nation as a whole.
For me, it’s wait and see (or is it, wait to see?).
Source: Paulson: Housing slump is near end – By Associated Press, by way of The Boston Globe
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $650k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $650k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $650k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $650k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $650k – $1M
- Leather District condos $650k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 650k – $1M
- South Boston condos $650k – $1M
- South End condos $650k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $650k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.