I now have competition in the Boston real estate blog world.
John Ford of Ford Realty just recently began his own blog.
I would say, based on the first three-four entries, that Mr. Ford comes down strongly on the “housing-bubble” side of the real estate market. Readers of my blog would conclude, I think, that I come down on both sides of the issue. Hey, it’s worked for me so far! (Actually, I’m more on the “bubble” side, don’t you think?)
I am happy that another broker has realized the value to be added by having a blog.
However, I am not happy that more people will be reading someone else’s opinions and thinking about using him as an agent, instead of me!
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.