From today’s Boston Business Journal:
Legal Sea Foods will open an upscale concept at 242 Northern Ave., where three generations of the Doulos family ran Jimmy’s Harborside for more than 80 years.
Roger Berkowitz, owner of Legal Sea Foods, said the lease was inked recently for the company to construct a two-level restaurant overlooking the water. The new restaurant will take up 21,400 square feet, including two levels of 9,200 square feet and a 3,000-square-foot rooftop lounge.
The restaurant will be a new concept – not a typical Legal Sea Foods, and not an LTK, one of which is already open across the street.
The new restaurant is scheduled to open in 2010.
(BTW, trouble is brewing down that way … Joe Fallon has raised concerns over the “Jimmy’s Harborside” buildinig, because it will block views from his Park Lane apartment complex, which opened last year.)
Legal Sea Foods plans upscale concept in Seaport District – By Naomi R. Kooker, Boston Business Journal
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018