Click on the chart above to enhance luxury condominium comparison by number of bedrooms.
Luxury condominium sales comparison by number of bedrooms from July through September 2014:
Luxury Studio sales.
Luxury studio condo sales 2.
Median selling price $524,,500.
Average price per square foot $1,000.90.
Average days-on-market – 14.
One bedroom luxury condominium sales.
One bedroom sales – 16.
Median selling price – $913,750.
Average selling price per square foot – $980.00.
Average days-on-market – 32.
Two Bedroom luxury real estate sales.
Number of two bedroom sales – 35.
Median selling price – $1,907,186.
Average price per square foot – $1,204.00.
Average days-on-market – 126.
Three plus bedroom luxury sales.
Number of three bedroom plus sales – 13.
Median selling price three bed plus – $3,650.000.
Average price per square foot – $1,424.82.
Average days-on-the-market – 61.
Boston Luxury condos for sale Back Bay, Beacon Hill and Leather District.
If you’d like to view single-family homes or other properties for sale priced $1,000,000 and above, please contact our Beacon Hill real estate office at 617-720-5454. You can also reach us via email at email@example.com.
Please read our Boston Real Estate Blog everyday to obtain the most updated luxury real estate listings on the market. Our listings are updated daily with new property listings for sale and rent.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay
- Beacon Hill
- Charlestown Navy Yard
- Dorchester Heights
- Jamaica Plain
- Leather District
- Seaport District
- South Boston
- South End
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.
Reference: Wall Street Journal Luxury condos