Hey, I just report the news.
The Massachusetts real estate market is rebounding, at least in terms sales volume, according to two reports released today.
The Massachusetts Association of Realtors, which collects data from multiple listing services, said single-family home sales jumped 12.6 percent, and condominium sales were up 5.3 percent in January, compared to the same time in 2006. The Warren Group, which collects data from courthouses and includes for-sale-by-owner transactions, said single-family home sales rose 5.1 percent and condo sales went up 2.8 percent.
Condo sales jumped 26% in Suffolk County, according to The Warren Group.
I heartily suggest that no one even attempt to interpret the data, one way or another. One month does not make a trend in either direction, right?
The housing market is still volatile, and subject to swings in either direction, in my opinion.
Source: Reports: Mass housing market bouncing back – Boston Business Journal
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos $500k and up
- Beacon Hill condos for sale $500,000 – $900,000
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale $450,000 – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale $400,000 and up
- Leather District condos for sale $700,000 – $2.5M
- Midtown condos for sale $1m – $3M
- Seaport District condos for sale $1,000,000 – $2,000,000
- South Boston condos for sale $450,000 and up
- South End condos for sale $500,000 – $700,000
- Waterfront condos for sale $600,000 – $1,500,000
- Boston Downtown condos for sale $1,000,000 – $6,000,000
- Downtown condos for sale $1M – $5M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Quarter 2018