First, the bad news: There are still 232,000 “underwater” homeowners in Massachusetts, i.e. their homes are worth less than what they paid for them. The rate has inched up over the past few years.
Second, the good news: Massachusetts has fewer “underwater” homes than the rest of the counry, though the percentage of underwater homes nationwide has declined a bit over the years.
File under: Schadenfreude
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.