“I used Ford Realty twice for apartment rentals. The first time was when I just moved to Beacon Hill, and the second was two years later, although that time I ended up moving to the North End instead.
Both times I used Janet, and she is my favorite realtor in Boston, its too bad she only shows rentals in the Beacon Hill area. She is one of two realtors I have found who actually listened to what I was looking for, and understood that I wanted a nice place, and did not want to get ripped off by paying what every other realtor tells me is the norm, and who say I will not find anything better.
Instead of taking that approach like almost every other realtor in Boston who just wants to convince you to commit to a not so nice, rent through the roof, apartment, she took me to only nice places in my price range, and even worked with me to see if landlords would negotiate on things like realtors fee and rent. She even called other realtors in the area to ask them if they had any apartments that fit my description, even though she knew she would have to share her fee with them if I rented!
I truly appreciated her honesty and desire to make me happy, and if I ever moved back to Beacon Hill she is the first person I would go to.”
- Let us help you pay for your closing costs on Charles River Park condo for sale
- Spring cleaning projects for your downtown Boston condo (Top 10)
- What Is The Boston MLS And How Can It Help Improve My Boston Condo for Sale Search?
- Boston condos for sale Seaport District: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in the North End: Open Houses
- Boston Midtown condos for sale: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Downtown: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale in Charles River Park: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale Back Bay: Open Houses
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Open Houses
- Boston condos for sale the best days to list your property
- Renovating your Boston Beacon Hill condo for sale (6 Tips)
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale Open Houses month of May 2019
- Beacon Hill condo for sale 3 Bedroom and 2 full baths
- What’s happening with Boston condo prices?