“I used Ford Realty twice for apartment rentals. The first time was when I just moved to Beacon Hill, and the second was two years later, although that time I ended up moving to the North End instead.
Both times I used Janet, and she is my favorite realtor in Boston, its too bad she only shows rentals in the Beacon Hill area. She is one of two realtors I have found who actually listened to what I was looking for, and understood that I wanted a nice place, and did not want to get ripped off by paying what every other realtor tells me is the norm, and who say I will not find anything better.
Instead of taking that approach like almost every other realtor in Boston who just wants to convince you to commit to a not so nice, rent through the roof, apartment, she took me to only nice places in my price range, and even worked with me to see if landlords would negotiate on things like realtors fee and rent. She even called other realtors in the area to ask them if they had any apartments that fit my description, even though she knew she would have to share her fee with them if I rented!
I truly appreciated her honesty and desire to make me happy, and if I ever moved back to Beacon Hill she is the first person I would go to.”
- Moments all Boston Midtown real estate buyers have
- Beacon Hill condo owners are responsible for removing snow
- Say “Hello” to the Boston condos for sale – Spring market
- Buying a Boston condo in 2019? Buying mistakes that are easy to make
- Zillow is now buying condos directly from the Sellers: Here’s what you need to know
- Boston condos for sale via Probate court
- Charles River Park Condominiums for Sale 2019
- Boston Midtown Ritz Tower: 2019 Condos for Sale
- Emotional stages of buying a Boston condo for sale
- Moving to a new Boston condo? Essential moving tips
- Here’s why you should buy downtown Boston real estate
- Large over-sized studio for rent: Charles River Park
- 6 reasons why buying a Boston condo makes sense over renting in 2019
- Boston condo buyers: 10 credit score mistakes
- What are the 2019 expectations for downtown Boston real estate
- Boston Harbor Towers for Sale Data 2019
- Vintage home staging to sell downtown Boston real estate
- Boston condos for sale: Where do buyers look first?