It’s not exactly the Farmer’s Almanac of the housing industry, but it’s good to see that Home Depot is reporting improved sales as a result of a slowly improving housing market.
The best news: Growth appears to be recovering in the previously worst-hit markets in the nation.
Just thinking: What are some other classic barometers out there to measure how the economy is doing, or at least a certain segment of the economy? Sales of luxury items, wine, business at restaurants etc., are some classic examples.
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $550k
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.