There was an advertisement in this week’s Boston Homes from the developers of a new project about to break ground in Providence, Rhode Island.
There will be a new 105-unit building constructed next to and attached to the existing Westin hotel, in dowtnown Providence. You probably know the existing building – it’s that huge, monstrous, boxy, brick building across from the mall. Well, good news! The new building will look just like it! Construction is expected to be completed by mid-2007.
Aesthetics aside, it’s an interesting idea and perhaps worth checking out, if you are considering moving a bit south from Boston. The commuter rail is only 45 minutes to South Station, after all. That beats the Southeast Expressway, anyday.
They haven’t set up a fully-functional website, yet. Just a place where you can enter in your personal information to get on their “VIP” email-list. Go to www.livingatthewestin.com to do so.
You can learn more about the project, of course, by doing a Google search of “westin providence condo”. There are a couple good Providence Journal stories out there.
The developer’s website is helpful, too. The website is https://www.procgroup.com/featured-projects/feature-westin-providence.html
View Back Bay condos for sale and rent.
Boston condos for sale:
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.
SEARCH FOR BOSTON CONDOS FOR SALE
- Back Bay condos
- Beacon Hill condos for sale
- Charlestown condos for sale
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos for sale
- Dorchester condos for sle
- Dorchester Heights condos for sale
- Fenway Boston condos for sale
- Jamaica Plain condos for sale
- Leather District condos for sale
- Midtown condos for sale
- Seaport District condos for sale
- South Boston condos for sale
- South End condos for sale
- Waterfront condos for sale
- Boston Downtown condos for sale
- Downtown condos for sale
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.