The Warren Group weekly foreclosures data, for the week ending 02/08/2007, for all of Suffolk County (includes Boston, Revere, Winthrop and Chelsea-by-the-sea) (compared to the prior week).
New Petitions & Lis Pendens: 111 (200)
Auctions: 21 (19)
Bank Owned REO: 32 (11)
Industry Terms, courtesy of The Warren Group
A Foreclosure Auction: The public sale of mortgaged property, and usually indicates a default in the repayment of a mortgage loan … Prior to the sale, public notice stating the time and place of the sale must be published where the property is located.
Petitions to Foreclose (Specific to Massachusetts): The filing of these documents is the first indication that the property is in distress. The petition to foreclose process serves to notify interested parties through the publication of legal notices in local newspapers that the lender has asked for authority to foreclose the mortgage it holds on the property …
Lis Penden: Listings indicating a pending legal action against the property owner. They are NOT a guarantee of pre-foreclosure activity. However, the listings between a property owner and a mortgage lender most likely are.
Bank Owned/REO Property: A residential property most likely acquired as a mortgage repossession.
The Warren Group has a foreclosures website where you can research all properties in foreclosure. Cost is $29.95, although some of their information is accessible for free.
The Warren Group provides foreclosure information for Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut and Rhode Island.
All foreclosure records for all three states include property and assessment information as well as sales and mortgage history.
Currently, for Massachusetts, we offer foreclosure auctions, petitions to foreclose, sheriff sales, and lis pendens; for New Hampshire, we provide foreclosure auctions; for Connecticut, we provide lis pendens; and for Rhode Island, we provide foreclosure auctions.
Source: Warren Group Foreclosures
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Boston Back Bay condos
- Boston Beacon Hill condos
- Boston Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Boston Charlestown Navy Yard condos
- Boston Dorchester condos for sale
- Boston Dorchester Heights condos
- The Fenway condos
- Boston Jamaica Plain condos
- Boston Leather District condos
- Boston Midtown Downtown condos
- Boston Seaport District condos
- South Boston condos
- Boston South End condos
- Boston Waterfront condos
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
Boston condos for sale near Downtown/Midtown Boston
Back Bay Boston condos
Beacon Hill Boston condos
Charlestown Boston condos
Navy Yard Charlestown Boston condos
Dorchester Boston condos
Fenway Boston condos
Jamaica Plain Boston condos
Leather District Boston condos
Midtown Boston condos
Seaport District Boston condos
South Boston new condos
South End new condos
Waterfront new condos
North End new condos
West End new condos
East Boston condos
Condos around the Midtown area to rent:
Back Bay area condos for rent
Beacon Hill area condos for rent
Charlestown area condos for rent
Navy Yard Charlestown area condos for rent
Dorchester area condos for rent
Fenway area condos for rent
Jamaica Plain area condos for rent
Leather District area condos for rent
Midtown area condos for rent
Seaport District area condos for rent
South Boston area condos for rent
South End area condos for rent
Waterfront area condos for rent
North End area condos for rent
West End area condos for rent
East Boston area condos for rent
Click here: Boston Midtown Condos For Sale.