I just read in Time Out New York that international tourist traffic to Boston is down 25%, compared to last year. That’s better than some; Miami’s traffic is down 33%.
Meanwhile, the number of international tourists visiting New York City increased 5%, last year.
Overall, international tourism in the United States is still 11% less than it was in 2001.
Even now, with the US dollar trading at all time lows (40% savings for holders of Euros, for example), international tourists aren’t coming to America?
Hmmm. Why would foreign travelers have a less-than-positive opinion of the US and its citizens, these days?
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018