CNBC has a great list of seller tips for the coronavirus era:
- Move out of the house before selling, if possible.
- Step up the staging.
- Virtual tours (I do video walk-arounds).
- Live private individual virtual tours.
- Vet buyers carefully.
- Don’t overprice – buyers aren’t desperate.
Every Boston condo owner wants to sell their home for the highest possible price, but in the process of selling their condo they focus on things that don’t actually affect the sale of their home. I’m here today to speak about 3 very primary factors when selling your Boston condo.
You need to market your home in an extremely professional manner. You need professional photography and your condominium must be in top condition. Think of it like a used car: when you sell your used car, you clean it, wax it, and do anything else to make it look its best. The same should go for your home.
You’re in a competition to sell your Boston condo, so you need to do everything you can to make it look amazing to potential buyers. You really need to showcase something special about your home.
Prospecting means that you are actively marketing the property. You need to have an agent who is willing to aggressively market your Boston condo which includes making cold calls and even knocking on doors. I have a full-time employee who does nothing but prospect for buyers and market our homes, so you’ll be in good hands with our team.
Instead of slapping our properties on the MLS, we also make use of the network of real estate agents here in Boston and actively market our properties to these other Realtors.
Pricing a Boston condos is probably the most part in marketing a home for sale. There is no magic wand to determine a price for a home, but we can examine the market and come up with an attractive sale price. If you price incorrectly, then you will lose the benefit that you created out of your presentation and prospecting, so pricing is of the utmost importance.
Overpricing your home is extremely dangerous because when people see that your home is overpriced they will not even want to see it. You want to price your home attractively so that you can garner multiple offers and sell for top dollar.
These are the three elements to include in your marketing plan in order to get the most amount of money for your home.
If you want to know more about our marketing plan or if you would like assistance with Boston real estate, please feel free to call or email us. We would be happy to help you.
- Boston Back Bay condos for sale and rent
- Beacon Hill Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Boston condos for sale and rent
- Charlestown Navy Yard sale and rent
- Dorchester Heights Boston condos for sale and rent
- Fenway Boston condos for sale and rent
- Jamaica Plain Boston condos for sale and rent
- Leather District Boston condos for sale and rent
- Midtown Downtown condos for sale and rent
- Seaport District condos for sale and rent
- South Boston condos for sale and rent
- South End Boston condos for sale and rent
- Waterfront condos for sale and rent\
- Back to homepage Boston condos
- Boston condos for sale