|Citizen US Born||4,022|
|Citizen not US Born||594|
|Moved from Abroad||154|
|Moved from Same Country||626|
|Moved from Same State||407|
|Moved from Different State||392|
|Same House as Last Year||3,472|
|Not for Profit Companies||643|
|Average People Per Household||2|
|Households with Children||304|
|Households without Children||2,228|
|Average Household Income||$159,432.38|
|Median Household Income||$107,838.00|
|People below Poverty Level||581|
|People above Poverty Level||4,107|
|Median Year Built||1948|
|Built in 1939 or Earlier||1,729|
|Built between 1940 and 1949||67|
|Built between 1950 and 1959||106|
|Built between 1960 and 1969||250|
|Built between 1970 and 1979||279|
|Built between 1980 and 1989||66|
|Built between 1990 and 1999||100|
|Built between 2000 and 2009||194|
|Built in 2010 or Later||75|
|Occupied Housing Units||2,532|
|Median Value with Mortgage||$698,850.00|
|Median Value without Mortgage||$916,950.00|
|Median Housing Costs per Month||$2,286.00|
|No High School||37|
|Some High School||448|
|Bus or TrolleyBus||148|
Beacon Hill Condo Sales Data Updated in Real Time
Click the kink below for Beacon Hill condo sales charts:
Beacon Hill Condos – Open Houses
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Beacon Hill Charity Donation
My new goal for the Fall of 2019 is to provide a percentage of our Beacon Hill Real Estate commission to fight Alzheimer’s
Select us to represent you either as a buyer or seller’s agent and we’ll give back a portion of the sales commission to find a cure for this awful disease.
- Having a recent love one suffer and died from this illness broke my heart. Please let us work together to find a cure.
- Ford Realty has been in business for over 20 years.
- Ford Realty Inc has several 2019 positive Google Reviews
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call or send us a text @ 617-595-3712.
- Thank you
Buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Boston Beacon Hill condo buyers how to beat all cash offers
- 5 tips on buying a Beacon Hill condo for sale
- Benefits of buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Design tips for Beacon Hill condo buyers
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale 5 must know terms
- The difference between a Beacon Hill condos and a Beacon Hill loft
- Common mistakes when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- Buying a Beacon Hill condo with kids
- Is it time to ditch my Beacon Hill condo agent?
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Do I need 20% down?
- 3 signs you’re going to buy a Boston Beacon Hill condo
- 6 principles to know when buying a Beacon Hill condo
- How to select a Boston Beacon Hill condo agent
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale downpayment
- Boston Beacon Hill condos finance
- Beacon Hill condos for sale what is negotiable
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: What it take to get a mortgage.
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale. Understand the condo association
- How much do Boston Beacon Hill condos cost?
- How to select a Beacon Hull broker
- Beacon Hill condos for sale: Clutter Free
- Beacon Hill condos for sale:Security Tips
- Beacon Hill condo renters are misinformed
- Boston Beacon Hill condos for sale: Design trends
- Boston Beacon Hill condos: Fixer up
- 8 Beacon Hill condo designs
- How to sell your Beacon Hill condo using social media
- Boston Beacon Hill condo sales volume
- Wage increases make Beacon Hill condos more affordable
- Boston Beacon Hill condos the importance of high owner occupancy
- Why you should buy a Beacon Hill condo off season
- What do these Boston Beacon Hill condo terms mean?
Click Here: Back to Boston Real Estate Home Search
Back to homepage: Boston condos for sale
Ford Realty – Boston Real Estate Google Reviews 2019
Contact me to find out more about this property or to set up an appointment to see it.