The MBTA has announced plans to start texting riders with updates on delays and problems on its subway and bus lines.
The trouble is, of course, the MBTA will be texting you anytime there is a problem.
Which means you’ll be receiving emails hourly. LOL!
A much better solution, and one that perhaps they are working on, is you need to be able to send a text to them, including your subway or bus location, and get back details on whether or not there are any delays, as well as when the next train / bus is arriving.
Source: T to test real-time alert system – By John C Drake, The Boston Globe
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos $500k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $500k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $500k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $500k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $500k – $1M
- Leather District condos $500k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 4500k – $1M
- South Boston condos $500k – $1M
- South End condos $500k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $500k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.
Updated: 1st Q 2018