Looks as though the long-awaited (by some) and much-anticipated (by some) 60 Minutes story on the real estate industry is scheduled to run this Sunday.
I have no doubt that the National Association of Realtors will come out looking bad, and that start-ups such as Redfin will come out looking like a fresh-smelling flower on a dew-dropped spring morning (points for the metaphor).
You can’t expect too much from television shows such as 60 Minutes, you know? They only have 15 minutes to tell a story, so expect to hear lots of grand statements, strong denials, but little substance.
Hopefully, they’ll pick out the juicy parts from this video, from last year’s Inman News Conference (I was the only person on Glenn Kelman’s side – the rest of the audience was made up of old-fashioned Realtors applauding their #1 cheerleader, Alan Dalton.)
After you watch 60 Minutes, make sure you tune in to HGTV’s “Bought and Sold”. I like the show a lot – but others might find it a bit mundane.
Back to Boston condos for sale homepage
Contact me to find out more about Boston condos for sale or to set up an appointment call/text 617-595-3712.
SEARCH FOR CONDOS FOR SALE AND RENTALS
- Back Bay condos under $550k – $1M
- Beacon Hill condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown condos $550k – $1M
- Charlestown Navy Yard condos $550k – $1M
- Dorchester condos for sale
- Dorchester Heights condos
- Fenway condos $550k – $1M
- Jamaica Plain condos $550k – $1M
- Leather District condos $550k – $1M
- Midtown downtown condos $1M – $5M
- Seaport District condos 450k – $1M
- South Boston condos $550k – $1M
- South End condos $550k – $1M
- Waterfront condos $550k – $1M
For more information please contact one of our on-call agents at 617-595-3712.